For Labor Day weekend we had Josh, it also happened to be a weekend that Steve and Janis were going up to Donnelly for a fly-in. So we tagged along.
Bailey and Josh had a grand time playing in the dirt (as usual), and Josh also loved camping with Mee-ma (Janis) and Bee-pa (Steve). They played baseball, soccer, golf and many other activities. Josh had a great time riding on the motorcycle with Bee-pa too (Bailey of course tagging along).
Josh had his very first airplane flight, it was on a Highlander by Just Aircraft. He was very excited and wasn't scared at all. The pilot had never had a passenger that young and asked if I would go along to comfort Josh (if he needed) and to let him know if Josh was scared.
We went to an Ice Cream Social near Donnelly. They had a lot of old farm equipment and excellent homemade ice cream.
Bailey and Josh had a grand time playing in the dirt (as usual), and Josh also loved camping with Mee-ma (Janis) and Bee-pa (Steve). They played baseball, soccer, golf and many other activities. Josh had a great time riding on the motorcycle with Bee-pa too (Bailey of course tagging along).
Josh had his very first airplane flight, it was on a Highlander by Just Aircraft. He was very excited and wasn't scared at all. The pilot had never had a passenger that young and asked if I would go along to comfort Josh (if he needed) and to let him know if Josh was scared.
We went to an Ice Cream Social near Donnelly. They had a lot of old farm equipment and excellent homemade ice cream.
2 comments:
I am jealous of all the camping you get to do! I have wondered how to spell Mee-ma and Bee-pa... I love your blog!
Anna, I am tagging you! Go to my blog and check out the rules.
Post a Comment