The latest news in the Clements family....
For Thanksgiving Tyler's sister Susan and her family came to Boise and we had a blast with them. I always love it when Tyler's family comes to town. Their little one Paul is getting bigger and is a social butterfly. He has an attention-span similar to Josh: here one minute and gone the next.
For Thanksgiving we went over to Great Grandma's house, and we had Josh this time around. The turkey was wonderful along with all the rest of the food, lets just say afterwords I was stuffed like a bird. After lunch it was time to look at the sales ads and then it was time for pumpkin cheesecake and pies. (It was the first cheesecake I've made, it was OK but not great).
The next day Tyler and I stayed home. We decided that we weren't going to be participants of the Black Friday marathon and avoided stores as much as possible. We did run out to Petco in the afternoon though. Apparently Petco doesn't participate in Black Friday either, there weren't any sales and there weren't a whole lot of people or pets. Bailey helped pick out toys and treats for her and the new puppy.
The rest of the week was uneventful until Thursday the 29th. Thursday (well actually Friday) at 12am we picked up the puppy from the airport. We brought Bailey with us because we wanted them to meet on neutral territory. Bailey's first reaction was sniff sniff and then hide behind daddy's legs. The puppy's was hiding her head in my coat. On the car ride home the puppy was in her crate and Bailey was as far away from the puppy as she could possibly be in the back seat of the Honda. She also refused to look at me for the duration of the car ride.
When we got home we fed the dogs, gave them treats, then potty break and to bed. The next morning I had to go to work, so I got up at 7 fed the puppy did more potty breaks and got ready for work. Around noon Tyler brought the puppy by my work where she spent the rest of the afternoon. We got home Friday night and surprised Josh with the puppy, then it was play, play, play, eat, sleep, and around again.
For Thanksgiving Tyler's sister Susan and her family came to Boise and we had a blast with them. I always love it when Tyler's family comes to town. Their little one Paul is getting bigger and is a social butterfly. He has an attention-span similar to Josh: here one minute and gone the next.
For Thanksgiving we went over to Great Grandma's house, and we had Josh this time around. The turkey was wonderful along with all the rest of the food, lets just say afterwords I was stuffed like a bird. After lunch it was time to look at the sales ads and then it was time for pumpkin cheesecake and pies. (It was the first cheesecake I've made, it was OK but not great).
The next day Tyler and I stayed home. We decided that we weren't going to be participants of the Black Friday marathon and avoided stores as much as possible. We did run out to Petco in the afternoon though. Apparently Petco doesn't participate in Black Friday either, there weren't any sales and there weren't a whole lot of people or pets. Bailey helped pick out toys and treats for her and the new puppy.
The rest of the week was uneventful until Thursday the 29th. Thursday (well actually Friday) at 12am we picked up the puppy from the airport. We brought Bailey with us because we wanted them to meet on neutral territory. Bailey's first reaction was sniff sniff and then hide behind daddy's legs. The puppy's was hiding her head in my coat. On the car ride home the puppy was in her crate and Bailey was as far away from the puppy as she could possibly be in the back seat of the Honda. She also refused to look at me for the duration of the car ride.
When we got home we fed the dogs, gave them treats, then potty break and to bed. The next morning I had to go to work, so I got up at 7 fed the puppy did more potty breaks and got ready for work. Around noon Tyler brought the puppy by my work where she spent the rest of the afternoon. We got home Friday night and surprised Josh with the puppy, then it was play, play, play, eat, sleep, and around again.
Bailey is getting used to the puppy, they are now playing together and having fun. Bailey's still not too sure about sleeping together though. Puppy snuggles next and Bailey jumps up and heads for a new room.
When Tyler brings his computer home I will get some new pictures up...hopefully this week sometime. We lost our cable to the camera when we moved to the house in Nampa, so we have to download the photos via SD card on the laptop.
2 comments:
I thought the cheesecake was awesome. I am saving the pan for you that I have.
Nice looking post
Post a Comment