So, we've been a little busy lately. I got Anna's french doors put in!
We went camping a few times this summer. Not as often as we'd hoped, but you know how that is.
A few pictures of Rose "Tounge with legs" the Puppy; an old and a new one.
Oh yeah, and my house is trying to kill me. Here is the aftermath of its most succesful attempt. Yeah, that's the ceiling... yeah, that's my blood on the nail head. I was lucky enough to extract myself (with Anna's help) before most of the blood started to flow.
3 comments:
The french doors look great. Good job Tyler. I want the ceiling incident story in full. I'm sure it was't funny at the time, but I would like a laugh out of it. :) I am glad you're okay. On the upside, at least you know there will need to be work done on the sub floor before you build the upper story.
Fantastic! At least the swelling has gone down, right?
It is always better when the swelling goes down
Post a Comment